BILOXI, Miss. (WKRG) — Biloxi Police are asking for help in finding a girl whom they say ran away from home on June 17. 15-year-old Tyteeona Arrington is 5 feet 4 inches tall and weighs 170 pounds.
Police say she may be in the Hattiesburg area.
If you know where she is, call the nearest law enforcement agency. You can also contact The Biloxi Police Criminal Intelligence Unit at email@example.com
- UPDATE: House fire confirmed on Perdido Street, Escambia County, no injuries
- Matthew Wolff shoots 64 to take Rocket Mortgage Classic lead
- Afternoon thunderstorms, wet week ahead
- Case of rare brain-eating amoeba found in Hillsborough County
- 1 of 2 protesters hit by driver on Seattle freeway dies