GATLINBURG, Tenn. (WATE) – One couple tying the knot in Gatlinburg over the weekend got an unexpected photobomb in their wedding pictures.
Cory and Sarina Brewer were taking photos after their wedding on Sunday after a black bear wandered into the background of their photoshoot.
During the shoot, the couple’s photographer noticed the bear start to walk down the aisle so they wanted to make sure it made it into their photos.
At one point the photographer said the bear made a “huffing sound” and began to head in their direction, that’s when she and the brewers realized it was time to leave.
- Watchdog details storm of political pressure from White House in Sharpiegate
- Colorado woman says hole in wall led to ‘at least 25, 30’ snakes invading her apartment
- Aircraft carrier USS Theodore Roosevelt finally returns to US after months of sickness, turmoil
- Foley Parish begins 24-hours of prayer for priest hospitalized for COVID-19
- Tropical Storm Fay picks up speed, strength in the Atlantic