GATLINBURG, Tenn. (WATE) – One couple tying the knot in Gatlinburg over the weekend got an unexpected photobomb in their wedding pictures.
Cory and Sarina Brewer were taking photos after their wedding on Sunday after a black bear wandered into the background of their photoshoot.
During the shoot, the couple’s photographer noticed the bear start to walk down the aisle so they wanted to make sure it made it into their photos.
At one point the photographer said the bear made a “huffing sound” and began to head in their direction, that’s when she and the brewers realized it was time to leave.
- MPD release crime numbers for Knollwood Apartments following shooting
- Gulf Shores, Pensacola Beach named top most wheelchair-friendly beaches in US by National Geographic
- Water outage in Daphne due to main break
- Boxer Patrick Day dies after suffering traumatic brain injury during fight
- School district to spend $2.4M on gender neutral locker rooms at Pennsylvania high school