SUMMERDALE, Ala. (WKRG) -- Bobbie Jo Willis is the aunt of Aaron and Brady Willis, who are charged with manslaughter in the beating death of Walter David Powers.
Bobbie Jo said she was shocked to hear what happened.
"You've got to be kidding me, like what did they do? Are you serious," she said. "The last time I saw them, they were OK kids from what I know."
She claims her nephews were consistently exposed to violence when they were growing up.
"All they've seen is drug addicts, alcoholism and violence, that's all they knew," she said.
We could not reach Aaron or Brady's immediate family members for comment.
- Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Coast Guard search Panama City Beach for missing teen
- ECSO: Silver Alert issued for missing Florida man
- BREAKING: Two employees injured in Pensacola night club shooting
- Does your dog need a bath?