Monday Auburn University announced its sentinel testing program has launched.
The target of the program is to test 2.5 percent of eligible students and employees who are asymptomatic every week – around 800-1,000 people a week.
University officials saying doing so will help them monitor the infection rate on campus.
The test will be self administered for those who take part in the program.
- Mobile ranks high for focus on single family homes
- Tree crushes man’s two cars in Semmes
- Reese’s launches big cups with pretzels because ‘we’re all feeling a little bit salty’ in 2020
- FBI seeks more potential victims in ‘Cheer’ star Jerry Harris child porn case
- Ferry service proposed as alternative to congested Garcon Point Bridge