PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — A local artist paints a touching tribute for a victim of child abuse on Graffiti bridge.
This is artwork by Bradley Deal. On his Facebook page, Bradley Deal Fine Art, he wrote the painting is for “A victim of child abuse that stood up to her father.”
- EMS employee arrested, accused of breaking into Grove Hill home while woman slept
- Pensacola Beach toll booth no longer accepting cash starting this spring
- Tuberville campaign says poll shows him leading Republican Senate race
- 5 Things To Do This Weekend: February 21-23
- Cat defies odds and survives arrow to the head