PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — A local artist paints a touching tribute for a victim of child abuse on Graffiti bridge.
This is artwork by Bradley Deal. On his Facebook page, Bradley Deal Fine Art, he wrote the painting is for “A victim of child abuse that stood up to her father.”
- Justin Timberlake gives wheelchair accessible van to family of teen with cerebral palsy
- New Interview: Photographer watched as four men demolished the Utah monolith
- ECSO: Five people arrested in Escambia County for fraudulent CARES act scheme
- Mnuchin and Powell talk to Congress about pandemic for 2nd consecutive day
- BIKER DAD: Teen biker caught on camera in blistering police chase