UNEDITED PRESS RELEASE
ALDOT will not be closing any roadways, bridges, or tunnels ahead of Hurricane Sally today. Our crews will continue to monitor state routes and close roadways or portions of roadways with flooding or debris that make it impassible or unsafe. There is a possibility that’s crews will close the Bankhead Tunnel tomorrow but that has not been finalized yet.
- Here’s when you can see the ‘Christmas Star’ for the first time in 800 years
- Teacher wins 2-year, rent-free lease in Kansas City luxury apartment
- US adds 245,000 jobs as virus threatens the economy’s slow comeback
- Trooper-shooting suspect killed in NY shootout with US marshals
- Texas high school football player attacks referee