ETOWAH COUNTY, Ala. (WIAT) — The Etowah County Sheriff’s Office has arrested a Hokes Bluff man after he allegedly messaged an underage girl about potentially having a job in pornography.
David Wayne Morris, 48, was arrested Aug. 4 and charged with electronic solicitation of a child.
Morris is accused of messaging a 14-year-old girl and asking her if she wanted a job in “adult pornography,” according to ECSO.
Morris is being held at the Etowah County Jail on a $75,000 bond. Upon his release, he is not to have contact with the victim or anyone under the age of 18. He will also not be allowed to have internet connection, a smartphone or other electronic devices.
- Scammers are exploiting this PayPal policy to rip off online shoppers, BBB says
- Mild Weekend Here; Tracking TD 22 in the Gulf
- Hurricane Sally survivor huddled in home with no roof for 4 hours
- Teen hit man seen on social media gunning down driver at red light gets prison time
- Global coronavirus cases top 30 million