Due to a reduction in after-hours calls, the Alabama Department of Public Health announced Monday it will be shortening hours for its informational hotline.
Beginning June 15, the toll-free hotline will be available from 8 a.m.-6 p.m. seven days a week. However, ADPH said hours can be readjusted quickly if needed.
During those hours, questions can be directed to (800) 270-7268 or email@example.com.
ADPH said a second toll free phone line will continue to provide information about testing sites and hours of operation – (888) 264-2256. Callers will need to provide their zip code for the closest testing site.
An FAQ section can be found 24 hours a day, seven days a week on the ADPH COVID-19 website.
- NASA administrator says space missions on track despite COVID-19
- Safe Harbor Landing raises concerns as MCSO launches investigation
- GCCW Super Fan Kat Caraway’s Farewell
- Saints looking to find more ways to feed Alvin Kamara the ball
- Judge approves $800M settlement for victims of Las Vegas shooting