MONTGOMERY, Ala. (WIAT) — The Alabama Department of Public health is reporting the deaths of an infant and teenager attributable to COVID-19.
The infant death is currently under review for underlying health problems. Neither patient had Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome-Children (MIS-C).
Due to respect for the families of these patients and HIPAA guidelines, ADPH cannot release further details of these investigations.
- Mobile County Health Department hosting vaccine event at historic church on MLK Day
- Sunny and chilly afternoon
- 101-year-old Hawaii man celebrates birthday at his favorite gym
- Long lines for seniors in Mobile County’s first open COVID vaccination event
- Watch: Two officers push unconscious teen driver to safety in ‘miracle’ rescue