TRUMANN, Ark.- When you think of buying something special for your loved one, you might think of chocolate or flowers, but a florist in Trumann is offering a bouquet of toilet paper.
Blossom Events and Florist got the idea after stores started running out of toilet paper.
A dozen rolls will cost you $75, the same price they charge for a dozen roses.
“Same element, same base of it,” says David and Bart Faulkner, the owners of Blossom Events and Florist. “Same concept. It has greenery. It has water, it has a vase, it has ribbon. Lots of mechanics on the inside. It took a lot of labor. You just can’t make tissue paper look pretty. You just can’t.”
They’ve already sold a couple of the toilet paper bouquets.
In case you’re wondering, the owners did not go out and clear the shelves to make this a possibility.
They’re actually couponers, so they already had all of the toilet paper stocked away.
LATEST CORONAVIRUS STORIES:
- Prodisee Pantry working toward ‘new normal’
- US coronavirus deaths surpass 100,000 as states continue reopening
- Pascagoula Fire Department to share 12K masks with public June 1
- Prichard Public Works to resume normal garbage pickup June 1, alternative pickup continues until then
- More than 27,000 Alabamians filed unemployment between May 17-May 23