BALDWIN COUNTY, Ala. (WKRG) — The Weeks Bay Foundation plans to open a 60-acre preserve on Fish River in September 2020.
According to a foundation newsletter, the group purchased the property, named Alta Fish River, from Richard and Judy Thompson.
It is located south of County Road 48 and features walking trails, trail markers, and ponds.
For information on The Weeks Bay Foundation, click here.
- FEMA assistance registration available for those impacted by Sally
- Four people dead in morning plane crash in Texas
- Road to Recovery: Escambia County holds Hurricane Sally press conference
- Tarps now available until 7 p.m at Emergency Management on Spikes Way in Milton
- Riviera Utilities restores power to about 30,000 meters Sunday