(CNN Newsource) – Chipotle unveiled the third iteration of its queso.
The fast-casual chain first added the melted cheese dip to its menu in 2017.
Customers complained its texture was too gritty, so it released a tweaked version a few months later.
Now, it’s launching a whole new recipe, with a big visual difference: the new queso is white instead of yellow.
“Queso Blanco” is made of Monterey Jack and white cheeses, and serrano, poblano and chipotle peppers.
- Faith Time: Finding unity in the midst of violent political division
- Dozens attend rally for Mobile murder victim
- Here are the winning numbers for the Powerball jackpot worth $640 million
- Murder investigation underway after man found shot dead behind Alabama church
- MCHD: Nearly 950 vaccinated in county’s first COVID-19 vaccination event