CLEMSON, S.C. (AP) — Clemson said 23 football players have tested positive for the coronavirus since the athletes returned to campus this month.
The school in all there have been 28 positive tests for COVID-19, including two football staffers and three athletes from other sports.
None of those contracting the virus have been hospitalized.
Those testing positive are isolated for at least 10 days.
The uptick at Clemson is similar to one in the state of South Carolina, which reported a single-day high of 1,081 cases on Friday.
- Motorcycle memorial must go, Texas family fights HOA after loved-one’s death
- Practice Report: Three Saints Questionable for Divisional Round
- People camp out for Mobile County Health Department COVID-19 vaccine
- Ramczyk details ‘pride’ Saints take in run game
- Federal judge refuses to release man wearing horns and face paint from custody after Capitol riot