LANCASTER, Pa. (AP) — Two people were killed in a fire in a Pennsylvania home, authorities said.
Lancaster County emergency dispatchers said the West Hempfield Township blaze was reported just before midnight Saturday.
Fire crews fought the blaze through early Sunday before bringing it under control. No information was immediately available about the two people killed. The county coroner said the names weren’t being released pending notification of relatives.
Emergency dispatchers said one firefighter was taken to a hospital after falling through a floor inside the home.
A state police fire marshal is investigating the cause of the fire.
- Mobile community prays for healthcare workers at ‘Light it Up Mobile’
- Coronavirus prayer movement makes it way through Mobile
- First glimpse inside Louisiana’s makeshift hospital during coronavirus pandemic
- Prosecutor: Man charged with felonies for claiming to spread COVID-19 to shopping carts, police car
- PPD: Man served child neglect warrant, charged for resisting arrest in Pensacola