UPDATE: An updated post from ECSO said Garcia had been located
ESCAMBIA COUNTY, Fla. (WKRG) — The Escambia County Sheriff’s Office is looking for a 16-year-old girl who went to the fair last night and hasn’t come home. The sheriff’s office posted a picture of 16-year-old Andrea Garcia to their Facebook page just after 4 am this morning.
The post says she left for the fair Saturday evening at 7:30 and hasn’t come back home. According to the post “She was last seen wearing a white shirt, jeans, brown shoes, and a sweater.” Anyone with information is asked to contact the Escambia County Sheriff’s Office.
- Domestic violence victim’s daughter calls 911 to ‘order a pizza’
- Lawmakers question safety of self-driving vehicles
- Nail salon worker photographed butchering deer
- Sylacauga man has arm amputated after being hit by train
- Border authorities, activists weigh in on ‘New wall vs. replacement wall’ debate