JACKSON COUNTY, Fla. (WKRG) — Florida Highway Patrol says a 15-year-old girl passed away from injuries sustained during an ATV accident Saturday night.
According to FHP, a Honda ATV was traveling north on Standland Road when it ran off the road to and collided with a culvert. After the impact, the ATV went airborne and traveled through a wood fence. It overturned several times throwing all its occupants.
The two passengers were transported to Southeast Medical Center with serious injuries while the driver was transported to Jackson Hospital where she was pronounced deceased from the injuries sustained from this crash.
- Joe Biden to keep Dr. Fauci on staff, call for 100 days of mask-wearing
- Mobile County doctors concerned with rising hospitalization rates
- Gary Finch Outdoors: Fishing for Flounder
- Republicans push back on 2020 election results, despite warning of backlash in GA runoff election turnout
- Free or low-cost pet services to owners who are struggling financially