1 injured when vapor cigarette explodes inside backpack on bus in Largo

News
ambulance_1515506478559.jpg

A vapor cigarette exploded inside of a bus rider’s backpack on a PSTA bus in Largo Monday afternoon.

The Largo Fire Department confirmed the explosion happened at 13787 Belcher Road South.

One person was taken to Tampa General Hospital with burn injuries.

Property damage was contained to the backpack of the bus rider and there were no reports of damage to the bus.

Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Latest Videos

More Video

More Local News

More Mobile County
More Baldwin County
More Northwest Florida

Trending Stories