PENNSYLVANIA (CNN) – Philadelphia police say a woman shot and killed her husband and two daughters, and then tried to kill herself.
They say the 29-year-old mother killed her 6-month-old and 6-year-old daughters Monday night.
The woman’s 35-year-old husband was also shot and killed, according to police.
The mother also shot herself, and is listed in critical condition.
Neighbors say they heard about five to seven shots ring out.
An investigation continues.
- Gun and ammo shortage looms as hunting season approaches
- Orange Beach Golden Apple winner says teaching is her calling
- Silver Star Nation Interactive: Cowboys fall to Seattle, look ahead to Cleveland
- Volunteers clean up debris at Weeks Bay Reserve, trails still closed to the public
- Historic Fairhope cemetery damaged by crews after Hurricane Sally