(CNN Newsource)–Wells Fargo has stopped charging fees on student loan payments.
The company says it stopped levying the fees on November 15th.
Wells Fargo told CNN that unpaid past late fees will be waived, but interest will continue to accrue if no payment is made and late payments will be reported to consumer reporting agencies.
Wells Fargo says the policy includes student loans from other lenders that are a part of a Wells Fargo consolidation loan.
- Sally from satellite: Images from space show devastation in Alabama
- Brad Pitt, Jennifer Anniston, other stars reunite for ‘Fast Times at Ridgemont High’ virtual table read
- Subtropical Storm Alpha Forms Near Portugal
- “IN ATTIC HELP!” Cantonment couple rescued after scrawling message for help on the front door
- Pensacola International Airport to Reopen at Noon Friday