KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Budweiser said they have “something special” for the Chiefs fan who was sitting front row Sunday and sacrificed his beers for a very special touchdown celebration.
The celebration happened early in the fourth quarter after quarterback Patrick Mahomes threw the ball to tight end Blake Bell to boost the score to 47- 31. This was Bell’s first touchdown of the season.
Tackle Eric Fisher ran through the end zone to celebrate with Bell and what he did only further fired up Chiefs Kingdom -– he did his best Stone Cold Steve Austin impression. He grabbed some beers from a fan and smashed them together.
After that, Budweiser took to social media to track down the fan who sacrificed his beers.
“Help us find the fan whose beers were sacrificed for the shower celebration. We have something special for him,” they tweeted.
It didn’t take them long to find him. About 45 minutes later, they tweeted, “We found him. Got a whole buncha Buds and some other surprises coming your way.”https://twitter.com/steveaustinBSR/status/1216495160923541504The Chiefs take on the Titans at home in the AFC Championship on Sunday at Arrowhead. Kickoff is scheduled for 2:05 p.m.
- Gulf Islands National Seashore remains closed Sunday following weekend deluge in NWFL
- More Texans would support Matthew McConaughey for governor over Greg Abbott, poll shows
- ALDOT begins resurfacing project on US-90/98, portion of causeway, lane closures expected at night
- Fairhope reports sewage spill following weekend of heavy rain
- Fraud Fighters: Clergy imposter scams