FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. (KNWA) — People from near and far gathered on Dickson Street for a candlelight vigil to honor, and remember, Fayetteville Police Officer Stephen Carr who was killed while on duty Saturday night, December 7.
Fayetteville Mayor Lioneld Jordan spoke from the steps of Walton Arts Center on Tuesday evening, December 10.
- Kids enjoy COVID-safe Halloween at Bellingrath Home and Gardens
- Charity event raises funds for project to help the homeless
- Saban says Alabama’s Jaylen Waddle likely needs surgery
- Veterans: Your free breakfast awaits at Shoney’s on Veterans Day
- Raiders activate 4 offensive lineman from COVID-19 list