(CNN Newsource–) Have you ever dreamed of becoming an astronaut? If so, now’s your chance, NASA is hiring.
The space agency is accepting applications for its next class of astronauts from March 2nd through the 31st.
Among the requirements: U.S. citizenship and a Master’s degree in one of the “stem” fields: science, technology, engineering, or math.
The master’s degree requirement can be met in several other ways, candidates must pass NASA’s long-duration spaceflight physical.
Right now, NASA currently has 48 astronauts, a handful of new ones will be hired for the astronaut corps and begin training.
These “Artemis Generation” astronauts could end up on the international space station or future planned missions to the Moon and Mars.
- Hiker posing for picture in tree falls 100 feet into ocean, dies
- Titans suspend team activities after multiple players, staffers test positive for COVID-19
- OCSO: Armed man breaks into home while children slept inside
- Purging Texas city’s water system of brain-eating microbe to take 60 days
- BIKER DAD: Charges likely in crash that killed 61-year-old biker in Daphne