TIPP CITY, Ohio (CNN) – Dash-camera video shows an Ohio nine-year-old taking a car on a joyride.
The boy had apparently stolen his grandmother’s white Hyundai SUV.
Witnesses say they saw the boy going 80 to 90 miles per hour on the highway.
The Ohio State Highway Patrol followed him as he drove through a neighborhood.
Eventually, the boy hit another car and came to a stop.
No one was injured.
- Tune-in for a movie night this weekend on The Gulf Coast CW
- LIVE: Judiciary Committee sends Amy Coney Barrett’s Supreme Court nomination to full Senate
- 787,000 Americans filed for unemployment last week
- Blue Bell ice cream holiday favorite returns to grocery freezer aisles
- Former Blue Bell president charged with trying to cover up 2015 Listeria contamination of ice cream