CHARLESTON, W.Va. (WOWK) – Kellogg’s is getting into the holiday spirit by releasing limited-edition Ugly Sweater Pop-Tarts to give fans of the breakfast treat a bite of Christmas cheer.
The sugar cookie flavored pastries have a variety of designs featuring different animals dressed in their holiday apparel.
The company says the Ugly Sweater Pop-Tarts will be available at Walmart stores for a limited time during the holiday season.
- The Latest: Klopp welcomes ‘massive lift’ for reunited squad
- Bobby Joe Morrow, 3-time winner in 1956 Olympics, dies at 84
- Trump postpones G7 meeting, seeks expansion of members
- Locals take back tourist-free Waikiki during pandemic
- False claim targets wife of officer charged in Floyd’s death