RHOME, Texas (KETK) – A Texas man died Saturday after he fell while hanging Christmas lights at a client’s home.
According to the Tarrant County Medical Examiner, Gallegos suffered a skull and chest fracture from the fall.
He leaves behind his wife and one son.
- Man arrested after leading deputies on a high-speed chase, says George County Sheriff’s Office
- Chief justice says ruling guts access to police records
- OWA hosting 4th annual Community Safety Day Saturday
- The Doctor Is In: Answering your questions about cancer
- Baldwin County hospitals report significant drop in COVID-19 hospitalizations over 30-day period