ANAHEIM, Calif. (KTLA) – A man was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated in Anaheim after he struck a sign and kept driving with it on his car Saturday night, the Anaheim Police Department said.
The car struck the sign on a freeway off-ramp and “kept driving with its new hood ornament,” the department quipped in an Instagram post.
The driver kept going until he was contacted by officers and taken into custody. Police said Saturday’s DUI arrest was the driver’s fourth in the past ten years.
View this post on Instagram
Last night this car struck a sign on the freeway off ramp and kept driving with its new hood ornament until officers contacted him. It was the driver’s fourth DUI in ten years. Maybe this is the SIGN they’ve been looking for to stop drinking and driving. #AlexCanIGetJailFor200 #IMadeTheAnaheimpdInstagram #Dui #drunkdriver #LookingForASign #hoodornament #JailAgain #arrest #photography
A photo showed the broken sign resting on the car’s roof and covering part of the windshield. Authorities did not identify the suspected drunk driver and no further details were available.
- Mild Weekend Here; Tracking TD 22 in the Gulf
- Hurricane Sally survivor huddled in home with no roof for 4 hours
- Teen hit man seen on social media gunning down driver at red light gets prison time
- Global coronavirus cases top 30 million
- Biden blasts Trump’s ‘criminal’ virus response at town hall