CNN) – The cups are back!
Starbucks is rolling out its signature red and green cups to mark the beginning of the holiday season.
A Starbucks executive says the seasonal offerings help boost sales by getting customers into the spirit of the season.
The coffee chain is also selling five specialty holiday drinks this year, including the peppermint mocha, eggnog latte, and caramel brulee latte.
The cups and special drinks are expected to be back in stores on Thursday.
- 1 killed, 1 injured in vehicle accident in east Birmingham
- 1 suspect in custody in police chase that caused BPD cruiser accident
- ‘Lack of participation’ causes cancellation of Fairhope Christmas parade
- BLM confirms ‘monolith’ was removed, say visitors left behind human waste
- Texas deputy killed in motorcycle crash while riding home from Louisiana