CNN) – The cups are back!
Starbucks is rolling out its signature red and green cups to mark the beginning of the holiday season.
A Starbucks executive says the seasonal offerings help boost sales by getting customers into the spirit of the season.
The coffee chain is also selling five specialty holiday drinks this year, including the peppermint mocha, eggnog latte, and caramel brulee latte.
The cups and special drinks are expected to be back in stores on Thursday.
- Case allows cellphones to crawl to charging pad
- Annual ‘Love Thy Neighbor Day’ food drive held in Prichard
- Family now seeks justice after Wilson boy killed, man captured
- Wisconsin governor expects Trump to wear mask during upcoming visit
- Bald eagle shows air superiority, sends drone into lake