GOSHEN TOWNSHIP, Ohio (WTRF) – Tuscarawas County Sheriff’s Office is searching for the individuals responsible for an animal cruelty incident.
Authorities received a call around 12:13 p.m. on Saturday about a cat being shot with a bow and arrow in the Sunset Lane area of Brightwood, Ohio.
The cat suffered serious injuries and was quickly transported to an emergency veterinary clinic for surgery.
A GoFundMe page has been created the cat as the pet continues to recover from its injuries.
If you have any information regarding who may be responsible, please call the Tuscarawas County Sheriff’s Office at 330-339-2000.
- Dream Team: Olympic shot put hopeful coached by wife
- The Doctor is In: Regenerative medicine as an alternative to surgery
- Newsfeed Now: At least 9 people dead after shooting at Indianapolis FedEx facility; Pfizer CEO says 3rd COVID-19 shot possible
- Officer dislocates shoulder of woman with dementia after she ‘forgets’ to pay $14 for groceries: lawsuit
- Alabama 7-year-old recovering from first brain surgery, preparing for a second