GOSHEN TOWNSHIP, Ohio (WTRF) – Tuscarawas County Sheriff’s Office is searching for the individuals responsible for an animal cruelty incident.
Authorities received a call around 12:13 p.m. on Saturday about a cat being shot with a bow and arrow in the Sunset Lane area of Brightwood, Ohio.
The cat suffered serious injuries and was quickly transported to an emergency veterinary clinic for surgery.
A GoFundMe page has been created the cat as the pet continues to recover from its injuries.
If you have any information regarding who may be responsible, please call the Tuscarawas County Sheriff’s Office at 330-339-2000.
- BIKER DAD: Biker “gangs” rumble, bar brawl at Thunder Beach Motorcycle Rally
- UAB doctor says a second shutdown could be avoided in Alabama – as long as masks are worn
- Trump’s support hits six month high in key battleground states
- Looking for love? Skip this popular Halloween costume
- Mobile Greek Fest cancels virtual event