(CNN) – Santa Claus paid a visit to some of Montana’s tiniest patients who are spending the holidays in the hospital.
Kris Kringle went to Saint Vincent Healthcare Thursday to visit the neonatal intensive care unit.
The babies, building up strength before they can go home, got their first photos with Santa.
One of the parents, whose son Hezekiah was born Dec. 3, said the visit really helps them.
“He was the real Santa. They’ve definitely gone above and beyond for the families, they definitely make the holidays and the NICU stay a lot easier,” said Shaelyn Wood, Hezekiah’s mother.
The annual visit is a beloved tradition now.
Santa has been bringing holiday cheer to families at the Saint Vincent NICU for more than two decades.
- Bloomberg raises millions to help Florida felons vote
- Poisonous mushrooms found in stomach of murdered Indiana man, court documents say
- Teens accused of holding couple at gunpoint, stealing their two-month-old puppy
- Trump’s Supreme Court front-runner hailed by right, feared by left
- Does the coronavirus spread easily among children?