WASHINGTON, D.C. (KRON) — Rudy Giuliani, President Donald Trump’s personal attorney and former New York City mayor, has made recent headlines — but not for usual matters.
Giuliani led a press briefing Thursday on the Trump campaign’s unsupported claims of widespread voter fraud in the election.
Things got heated – so heated that at one point Giuliani began to sweat mid-conference and his hair dye dripped down his face on both sides.
Twitter did what Twitter does best and took full advantage of the situation, as you can see below:
- The current State Health Order ends this week. Here’s where Alabama stands in the fight against COVID-19
- Country music icon Dolly Parton turns 75
- WATCH: Denver woman confronts porch pirate caught in the act
- President Trump’s final hours in office expected to be non-traditional
- Nestlé recalls 762,000 pounds of pepperoni Hot Pockets