(CNN) — The Postal Service wants to help you spread cheer on your letters and cards this holiday season.
It unveiled four new holiday wreath forever stamps you can use to send your mail. The wreaths were designed by former White House chief floral designer Laura Dowling.
It’s not the first time the Postal Service has used wreath designs on holiday stamps — it has done so nine times in the past 57 years.
The stamps are only available in books of 20. You can get them on the Postal Service’s web store or at your local post office.
- Protesters leave casket full of dirt, cow manure at North Carolina police station
- Run the GO Run and help raise money for local GYN cancer research
- Behind the scenes with Baldwin County EMA as Hurricane Sally recovery efforts continue
- Kentucky governor calls for release of Breonna Taylor evidence
- Woman says cemetery owners refuse to remove tree, told her to drive over graves