CRAVEN COUNTY, N.C. (WJW) — An adorable pit bull named Nibbles is getting a second chance at life thanks to the Craven County Sheriff’s Office.
According to the sheriff’s office, he’s joining the K-9 division where he’ll help with their “fight against drugs being trafficked and sold in Craven County.”
Throw Away Dogs Project had originally rescued Nibbles from a dog fighting ring in Canada.
The group was excited to share the good news about his career in law enforcement.
On Thursday, he got to meet his new partner and based on the photos, it looks like they’re going to get along great!
- Dauphin Island residents balancing preparing for Zeta and recovering from Sally
- Beloved student-athlete in killed in Florida motorcycle crash, driver facing DUI manslaughter charge
- Multiple crews working fire at Med Pro Solutions Inc. in Escambia County, Fla.
- Jamie Foxx mourns death of sister DeOndra Dixon: ‘My heart is shattered’
- Tree still cuts through Fairhope home as Zeta approaches