WAUKESHA COUNTY, Wis. (WDJT) — Following the rules of the road is important — even if you’re the Oscar Mayer Wienermobile.
The Waukesha County Sheriff’s Department pulled over the Wienermobile for not following the Move Over Law. The driver of the Weinermobile was given a verbal warning.
The Waukesha County Sheriff’s Department would like to remind motorists that when a vehicle is on the side of the road with its emergency lights flashing, the motorist is required to move out of the lane closest to the vehicle if possible.
If a safe lane change is not possible, or the motorist is traveling on a two-lane roadway, they are required to slow their vehicle, maintain a safe speed for traffic conditions, and drive at a reduced speed until completely past the vehicle.
- Husband hides symptoms to visit wife in maternity ward, Strong Hospital officials say
- Thomasville opens landfill for storm debris
- Al. Attorney General announces partnership with eBay to fight price-gouging
- Baja California state troops to get keep people indoors, prevent spread of COVID-19
- Coronavirus myths: Treatments