KENOSHA, Wis. (WFLA) — Two female officers became the first sisters to be hired by a police department in Wisconsin.
Officer Lindsey Zamborini and Officer Elizabeth Williams are the first sisters to be hired by the Kenosha Police Department in Kenosha, Wisconsin.
The police department said Zamborini is currently assigned to second shift patrol and Williams is beginning the field training program.
- OCSO: 19-year-old charged with manslaughter after shooting friend
- Newsfeed Now: Officer saves 2-year-old boy; WWII canteen returned to family
- President Trump says coronavirus affects ‘virtually nobody’ below the age of 18
- Romney OKs voting on court nominee, all but assures approval
- What can Democrats do in response to Trump’s Supreme Court pick? These three scenarios are getting attention