(CNN) – Nike is kicking Amazon to the curb.
The athletic brand will no longer sell its shoes and sports-related products on the tech company’s site.
Nike is focusing on what it called “more direct, personal relationships” with consumers as well as developing other partnerships.
In a statement, Nike said it will work “with other retailers and platforms to seamlessly serve our consumers globally.”
Nike and Amazon first joined forces in 2017.
This split was first reported by Bloomberg.
- Marine Corps says shooting reported at California base
- How risky is dining out during the COVID-19 pandemic?
- Hiring soared in May as mass layoffs eased
- Caesars Entertainment: Not wearing a mask grounds for ‘termination’
- Ohio hospital fires nurse who was caught on camera yelling racial slur