(CNN Newsource) — Nike has launched its first activewear line for new and expectant mothers.
The maternity collection is called Nike-M.
Nike says the products in the line are designed to meet the changing needs of women’s bodies before, during, and after pregnancy.
Tights with Foldable wide waist band
a Scoop-neck tank top that makes it comfortable for women to nurse
a Bra that can be adjusted for breastfeeding or pumping
and a Cover-up with a split opening –that can be worn to accommodate a growing belly or as a nursing cover.
The new items will be available online starting September 17th.
- Federal judge orders DHS to restore DACA, open new applications
- Scene from ‘Elf’ comes to life as Buddy meets dad in Boston
- “Baby Jane Doe” identified 38 years after she was found in a river in Jackson Co. Mississippi
- Chilly night ahead, Next rain chance arrives Sunday
- Stimulus checks: Would a $1,500 payment make you more likely to get a COVID vaccine?