NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) — The Nashville Zoo welcomed a new face on Sunday morning.
Jim Bartoo, Marketing and Public Relations Director, told News 2 3-year-old Tazama comes to Nashville from the San Diego Wildlife Park.
In these photos, she met Nasha, the other female. Tazama is on the right.
Bartoo said she will be in quarantine for 30 days.
- Zeta makes first landfall in Mexico
- Drew Brees shares voting experience
- Sean Payton sounds off on Saints’ defensive troubles
- Florida school district investigating claims that cheerleader was forced to kneel during anthem
- Social media scams have cost consumers $117M already this year – Here’s what to look out for