CARYVILLE, Tenn. (WIVB) — George’s Prepared Foods is recalling more than 6,400 pounds of ready-to-eat pork sausage and turkey sausage patty products that may be contaminated with Salmonella.
The products, which were shipped nationwide, were produced on the following dates:
- April 19
- April 27
- May 7
- May 9
Here are the products being recalled:
- 24.92-oz. packages containing “Great Value Fully Cooked Original Pork Sausage Patties” with use by date of 10/16/19 and lot code 1091971894.
- 24.92-oz. packages containing “Great Value Fully Cooked Original Breakfast Turkey Patties” with use by date of 10/24/19 and lot code 1171971897.
- 35.6-oz. packages containing “Family Size Great Value Fully Cooked Original Pork Sausage Patties” with use by date of 11/03/19 and lot code 1271972894 or use by date 11/05/19 and lot code 1291972894.
An establishment number of “EST. M2206T” or “P-2260T” is printed on the packaging.
- Why has the rain not improved our drought?
- As Trump signs religious freedom order, photo ops criticized
- In wake of violent protests, lawmakers call for change
- MCHD testing healthcare facility employees for COVID-19
- Live updates: George Floyd protests continue nationwide