(CNN) – A Las Vegas man has been arrested for allegedly having nearly $2 million worth of meth inside his car.
Authorities say they made the discovery during a traffic stop in Arizona on Thursday.
Mohave County Sheriff’s detectives say they pulled over Israel Tellez-Nava and saw the drugs in plain view.
They searched the car and found three large boxes of methamphetamine.
Tellez-Nava is being held on several charges.
- Business owners hopeful following Ivey dropping unemployment COVID benefits
- Drivers frustrated by gasoline shortage, long lines at pumps
- DPD: Missing and endangered elderly Daphne man
- US lawmakers look into threat assessment from Jan. 6 attack
- Top Stories May 10: The world’s happiest dog, NFL player spends 10 months working in healthcare