WIND LAKE, Wisc. (CNN) — A Wisconsin man is accused of breaking into his co-workers home and killing him and his dog.
The Racine County Sheriff’s Office said Troy Hoffmann, 40, shot Chad Bickler, 40, multiple times Thursday night after forcing himself into the home.
Bickler’s dog, Tucker, was also shot and killed.
Hoffman turned himself in at a police station, about 60 miles from the crime scene.
Both men worked at Engineered Security Solutions Inc.
Investigators are still searching for a motive in the shooting.
- Foley’s D.J. Fluker goes on COVID reserve list
- Soul Kitchen hosts event in honor of late musician
- Saints tackle Armstead on COVID-19 list, out vs Broncos
- Raiders getting at least 1 starter back from COVID list
- Major crash near Broad street causes Bankhead tunnel closure, may have stemmed from police pursuit