TAMPA (WFLA/CNN) – A childhood favorite meal in a bag? That’s exactly what Lay’s is doing with their newest flavor.
Frito-Lay is releasing grilled cheese and tomato soup flavored chips in late October. The company describes the new snack as a “dynamic combination of tomato taste and buttery cheese with underlying creamy and toasted notes.”
The chips will be available starting Oct. 21 nationwide!
- Mobile Fire-Rescue responds to fire at Lowe’s in West Mobile
- WATCH: Blue Angels fly over Pensacola in support of those impacted by Hurricane Sally
- DOJ releases update in investigation of ‘discarded’ Pennsylvania ballots
- 2 vehicles drive into crowd protesting Breonna Taylor’s killing; at least 1 hit
- Q&A: What exactly were the results of Breonna Taylor investigation?