(CNN Newsource) — Death certificates released Tuesday show that Kobe Bryant and his 13-year old daughter, Gianna, were laid to rest Friday at a southern California cemetery.
They were buried at Pacific View Memorial park in Corona Del Mar.
No details about a graveside service were released.
The NBA legend and his daughter were among nine people killed in a helicopter crash January 26th in the hills of Calabasas, California.
There is a public celebration scheduled for February 24th at the Staples Center in Los Angeles.
- VIDEO: Target store looted during George Floyd protests
- ‘He needed a different fit’: YouTuber, husband place adopted 4-year-old son with autism with ‘new mommy’
- More than 27,000 Alabamians filed unemployment between May 17-May 23
- Man who allegedly broke into bank says he did it for a ‘Hot Pocket’
- NOISE ALERT: Eglin AFB conducting flight training May 28 & 29