(CNN Newsource) — Death certificates released Tuesday show that Kobe Bryant and his 13-year old daughter, Gianna, were laid to rest Friday at a southern California cemetery.
They were buried at Pacific View Memorial park in Corona Del Mar.
No details about a graveside service were released.
The NBA legend and his daughter were among nine people killed in a helicopter crash January 26th in the hills of Calabasas, California.
There is a public celebration scheduled for February 24th at the Staples Center in Los Angeles.
- Warm Saturday, building clouds tomorrow
- 2020 Azalea Trail Run added to list of events canceled by COVID-19
- Looking for some cuddles while practicing social distancing?
- Baldwin County – Now Hiring
- Measures to keep public transportation safe during COVID-19 pandemic