(CNN) — KFC has added a popular chicken dish to its menu.
Thursday, the chicken chain introduced its new Kentucky fried wings. The bone-in wings come four ways.
You can get them with no sauce or classic.
You can also add Nashville-hot, buffalo or honey BBQ sauce to the chicken portions. A single six-piece order will cost $5. If you want to feed a party or have a tailgate, KFC is also offering a 48-piece option for around $37.
- Mobile has personal credit problems
- Walt Maddox wins fifth term as Tuscaloosa mayor
- SCOTUS considers Arizona voting rights case as House lawmakers debate bill expanding access to polls
- ‘Cause once you’re dead that’s a bit too late’: Dolly Parton gets vaccine, rewrites lyrics to a popular song
- Daphne mayor encouraged by decreasing Covid numbers