(CNN) — KFC has added a popular chicken dish to its menu.
Thursday, the chicken chain introduced its new Kentucky fried wings. The bone-in wings come four ways.
You can get them with no sauce or classic.
You can also add Nashville-hot, buffalo or honey BBQ sauce to the chicken portions. A single six-piece order will cost $5. If you want to feed a party or have a tailgate, KFC is also offering a 48-piece option for around $37.
- Turtle smashes through Savannah driver’s windshield on highway
- North Carolina 7-year-old puts on prom for his graduating babysitter
- Homeless man accused of attacking, killing 94-year-old man in San Francisco
- American virus deaths at 100,000: What does a number mean?
- COVID-19’s impact on the local retail industry: Smaller shops seem to be in better shape