KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – East Tennessee is continuing to recover after a line of severe weather ripped through the region over the weekend.
Causing high winds to topple trees and even propel a trampoline into power lines.
The Knoxville Utilities Board shared these images of a trampoline stuck on local power lines.
At one point on Sunday, more than 10,000 homes were out of power. As of this morning, KUB is reporting zero outages.
- USA Board of Trustees appoints Dr. John Smith as acting president effective July 1
- House struck by lightning in North Baldwin County
- MPD: Man threatens to blow up I-65 Walmart, demands money
- VIDEO: Thousands of bikers buck COVID restrictions for motorcycle Mass at monastery
- Alabama, Mississippi ranked last in COVID-19 vaccine distribution, Florida not far behind