HOLLYWOOD, Calif. — A Golden Girl gets another candle on her birthday cake.
Betty White turns 98 years young today!
The six-time Emmy winner told Parade magazine that the secret to a long life is to “accentuate the positive, not the negative,” according to CNN.
As for her diet, she says her favorite items include vodka and hot dogs, “probably in that order.”
White’s career has lasted more than seven decades with appearances on both the small and big screen.
- Bars on Dauphin St. are ready for late nights
- California Highway Patrol arrests biker suspected of hitting 181 mph, escaping several chases
- Sunny streak sticks around, Get set for some cooler mornings
- Thousands of airline workers face furloughs, lay offs after Congress misses deadline to provide aid
- LIVE: US House to begin voting on $2.2 trillion coronavirus stimulus bill; no bipartisan deal reached yet