ASHEVILLE, N.C. (AP) — A wildlife group in North Carolina is offering a $5,000 reward to identify a person they say is responsible for putting a “Trump 2020” sticker on the collar of a bear.
Help Asheville Bears announced the reward on a Facebook post Friday.
The group said they received pictures that showed the bear with the sticker in Asheville. The post says the animal had been trapped and tranquilized.
The Asheville Citizen-Times previously reported a bear was found in the city with a similar sticker last year.
- Alabama’s 11 pm alcohol sales curfew expected to end Tuesday after ABC Board vote
- Tiny airborne particles may pose a big coronavirus problem
- Amazon to kick off holiday shopping with October Prime Day
- Bombshell Trump tax revelation could tarnish business mogul image that fueled his rise
- Weather Aware Today; Much Cooler by Tomorrow