MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Thursday, July 9, 2020, TikTok had a global glitch where all influencers saw zero likes and zero views on their most recent videos. TikTok support made a statement saying the glitch affected notifications, views, and likes globally from an influx of traffic in the state of Virginia.
The glitch could not have come at a worse time with the discussion of the United States and Australia considering banning the app. The global glitch sent thousands of influencers to go live thinking it was their final goodbye. After an hour into the glitch, the app resumed as normal.
- Police search for missing Dothan man who could be in danger
- Mississippi lawmakers return to the Capitol to discuss the state’s budget
- Sources: Big Ten, other top conferences meeting to decide fate of 2020 college football season
- Grove Hill Police investigate shooting Sunday night
- New York sheriff told: Rachel Ray’s house on fire