MARTIN COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA/CNN) – Two Florida men are facing charges after authorities say they caught an alligator and poured beer into its mouth.
Police arrested Timothy Kepke and Noah Osborne last week.
The arrests came in response to an August complaint to wildlife officials about a video of the incident on social media.
The video appears to show Kepke attempting to get the alligator to bite his arm. When it does, Kepke pours beer down the animal’s throat.
Police say Kepke admitted he was the one in the video.
He said Osborne caught the reptile with his bare hands and they later let the gator go.
They both are charged with unlawfully taking an alligator and have been released on bond.
- Clear tonight, severe risk tomorrow
- Cupcakes for ‘Cupcake’: Community rallies together to help search efforts
- 2019 NICU Reunion reunites premature babies and their caregivers
- Man accused of raping young girl in Okaloosa County
- Man named ‘Tupac Shakur’ arrested after turning toward officers with knife