EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) – Federal officials announced Tuesday afternoon that they will not seek the Death Penalty against Patrick Crusius, the shooter behind the August 3 Walmart Massacre in El Paso.
The filing was made by First Assistant United States Attorney Margaret Leachman, in the United States District Court for the Western District of Texas, here in El Paso.
More to come…
- City of Mobile releases $200+ million future capital projects plan through 2027
- Mobile Police investigate after man shot at while walking down street
- Tennessee men sentenced to federal prison for transporting 25 pounds of cocaine in Louisiana
- Lanny Poffo, former pro wrestler and WWE legend’s brother, dies
- Pelosi backing Schiff if Feinstein retires
- 911 calls released from Monterey Park mass shooting: ‘Send police here right away!’