ROSWELL, N.M. (CNN Newsource) — The FBI is offering a 10 thousand dollar reward for information that could lead to the arrest of Jorge Ernesto Rico-Ruvira.
The 32-year-old is wanted in connection to the first-degree murder of his girlfriend.
Authorities say Rico-Ruvira might have fled with his three-year-old son Osciel Ernesto Rico.
Rico-Ruvira is described as five-foot, eight-inches tall, 150-pounds with black hair and brown eyes.
He might be driving a maroon four-door 2003 GMC Yukon with a New Mexico license plate.
Anyone with possible information about Rico-Ruvira is asked to contact the FBI.
- Al. Attorney General announces partnership with eBay to fight price-gouging
- Baja California state troops to get keep people indoors, prevent spread of COVID-19
- Coronavirus myths: Treatments
- Adopt or foster a dog, get free beer!
- Alabama State Veterans Home Employee Test Positive for COVID-19 Virus